My Little Corner Of The World

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just Some Pictures

These are from the second to the last time I was at Melody's house. It's Laci and I. For those of you who don't know, Laci is her youngest daughter. I call her "Laci Love" just because I always have ever since she was a baby and it kinda stuck. She's soooo cute! I'm sure Mel has pictures of me and Samantha, her oldest, and when she finds them I'll get them. And I have no idea why this is coming out underlined.



posted by Kimmie at 9:47 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Did you cut your hair? It looks way cute! You are so good with kids! I can't wait to see you playing with mine some day! =)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

hi Kimmie!
I just wanted to drop you a line so you'd know I snooped your blog.
I love your pics.
Happy Christmas!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Happy Holidays To AllLately I've been thinking abo...
  • More Pictures...enjoy!
  • West Virginia PicturesFinally the pictures you've ...
  • UpdateOnce again, Nat, love your cute blog reminde...
  • Leaving for WV FridaySo at 12:00 Friday, we're out...
  • Just an UpdateSo just an update on the dogs we too...
  • Midnight & ShadowToday two black lab pups came and...
  • Okay, I've been tagged by Angie and must carry on,...
  • ScrubsThis morning Puncle came to me and handed me...
  • Hello hello!Evening all! Yes, I know it has been ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]