Scrubs
This morning Puncle came to me and handed me some dr. scubs. I was so excited! I love scrubs! If I could get away with wearing them all the time without getting weird looks, I totally would. Anyway, so I try a pair on (wearing them now) and they are HUGE!!!!! I look like I've been swallowed up by a doc...or 2 or or 3, hehe! He told me if they didn't fit to tell him and he'll get me another size. I asked him how he got them in the first place, he said, "I have my ways..." I raised an eyebrow. I didn't say another word...I didn't wanna know. =)

5 Comments:
The best advice when dealing with Uncle Himey is ALWAYS "don't ask".
Seriously, you're doing the right thing... ;D
I agree with Jana...don't ask. :)
Awesome, I love scrubs, too. They're comfy, plus they make a real easy Halloween costume (I'll give you two guesses to think of what I was last year...)
xoxo
me
I too am a lover of scrubs Kim.
Plus... I am super excited I found your blog! Oh happy day.
How fun! Scrubs are way comfy!
Yeah, you would definitely need the "petite" size - shorty. :)
Way to blog girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home