Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hello hello!


Evening all! Yes, I know it has been forever since I've blogged anything. When I left a comment on Jenny's blog requesting she post a new entry, I got an E-mail in return that said, and I quote, "I'll blog when YOU blog." So there you have it. I enjoy reading all your blogs and in the interest of Jenny being willing to post again, here's an update. =)

Uncle Himey has been living with us since he got back in March and he is awesome. I call him Puncle because he is a total punk and enjoys teasing me whenever the opportunity presents itself. Dad enjoys having another guy in the house, but when those two get together, watch out! They both get so much pleasure out of bugging the crap out of me. Dad says it's good for me and will toughen me up. Puncle works nights so during the day he's usually sleeping, or trying to.

Kellie is happily married and living in West Virginia. She wants us to come visit her in October so we can see her place and have an early Christmas with her. Mom told her never to expect us to travel in December. Picture this people. My dad, a man who is 6''7 trying to sit comfortably in a plane for hours...it doesn't seem possible unless he goes first class...he mentioned us taking a train but that'll take 2 days...yeah right! I don't think so.

As for me, I'm not doing much right now. I go to FHE and institute and thanks to my very persistent doctor I'm back in Physical Therapy. I was in her office back in May to file paperwork for a new wheelchair and when she got to the question about PT she goes, "And why aren't you in therapy?" I said, "Because I don't want to be..." Haha! She said "Well, guess what? I'm getting you in Physical Therapy..." And that was that. It's pathetic how out of shape I am. I have to laugh at myself cause I get tired so fast. I should have continued PT when they wanted me to when I was younger but I didn't and now I'm paying for it. Haha, does anyone remember those huge balls I used to have to sit on? Well, my therapist started me on those recently and my balance sucks. Seriously...I whobble from side to side, luckly she has me between 2 bars so I can grab something but man is it a funny sight! As far as school or jobs go, I'm trying to apply for a grant so I can go to school, and the thought of this is stressing me out because I have trouble adjusting to new stuff, especially as far as school is concerned. I wanna keep up with everything and do well and I hope I can. Anyhoo, that's what's up with me!

Jenny, you can blog now... =)Þ

8 Comments:

Blogger jenerekfamily said...

Aw Kim, I KNEW you could do it. I had no idea you were starting PT again. That's great! Man, I really should get in some sort of exercise routine myself...

You got me, now I'll blog. :)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Kimmie! I'm so excited to have found your blog! I was wondering if you had one since you commented on mine! Yea! I'm linkin' to you so I can check back often! You're a really great writer and every entertaining! You would do really well in school! :) Great blog!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Wow, PT? I am interested to hear how well it goes and how much stronger you get!

I'm glad you posted...now don't let yourself go another few months without posting another one!

Love you!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Parker Family said...

Keep it up, girl!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Jana, where is your blog? I looked on Auntie Judy's blog and clicked on your name and I can't find it.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Parker Family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

So, why isn't my blog added to your blogs on the side??? :) Glad to hear from you! Miss yoU!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I for one vote for PT pictures!! Hee hee.. thanks for the update on your life.. I've been wondering what you were up to lately. I'm glad things are going good and I agree with Nat.. you are a very talented and entertaining writer... can't wait for more from you!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home