Just an Update
So just an update on the dogs we took care of for a weekend. We actually ended up having to put them in the backyard and call the Humane Society to come get them because they had chased a woman pushing a baby in a stroller by our house and it terrified her so we had to draw the line. Now, they're honestly very sweet dogs, they're just high strung and love to chase. Do you think I'd go sit outside with them by myself being that I'm in a wheelchair if I thought for a second they were dangerous? Heck no! If they wanted to, they could over power me in a second but they never did. They are the sweetest, and I mean sweetest dogs. & I miss them very much. Thanks to them we no longer have a cat problem. =) Anyway, we also did put fliers up so last Friday, these guy leaves a message on our machine totally in Spanish so naturally mom hands me the phone and says, "Call this guy back..." I was relieved he spoke a little English but it's a good thing I know more than a little Spanish because his English wasn't very good. He said the dogs jumped his fence and he was very sorry. I asked what their names were. Are you ready for this? Josie & Stephanie. WHAT! No way! I liked Midnight & Shadow Better! When I hung up, Grandma said, "You should have said that if it happens again and they show up on our doorstep, we keep them." Even she misses them. I laughed so hard! I wanted to say that, believe me! So, I hope the guy gets the dogs back from the Humane Society and provides a more secure place for them. They sure deserve it.

2 Comments:
Kimmi-I really think you need to post a picture so everyone can see it. What I usally do to get the pictures off my phone is send them in a text message/picture message and where you put in the number, put in your email address. On my phone, you have to change the format from numbers to letters and then enter it. You should get it in an email. Then just save it to your comp and you are ready to post. Lets see those pups!
Kimmie Koo! It's time for a new post! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home