Saturday, August 25, 2007

Okay, I've been tagged by Angie and must carry on, so here we go...




Jobs I've had

1. Angie and I have this in common. I babysat the sharps with her, but I was in 7th grade.

2. Babysitting Trey Jones and JaCory Parker for 2 summers (7th and 8th grade)

3. Desert West Community Center receptionist & daycare aide

4. Gompers Center (bleh...)

Getaways:

I don't have very many. Places I've gone on vacation CA, UT, and WV in October

Movies I put on Repeat

1. Sound of Music

2. Yours, Mine & Ours

3. Uncle Buck

4. A Walk In The Clouds

Guilty Pleasures

I dunno...

Places I've lived

1. Phoenix, Arizona

Places I've been on Holidays

1. Grandma's in Sedona

Favorite Foods

1. Crab legs

2. Lobster

3. Steak

4. Watermelon (I'm a nut about fruit so most fruits I love)

First Kiss Location

I know it was Paul Reese but I don't remember where.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

HOLD THE PHONES!!! KIMMIE DOES NOT REMEMBER SOMETHING!!! CALL THE NEWSPAPERS, CALL THE TV REPORTERS!!! GO GET HER SOME GINKO BILOBA, AND FAST!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Ha ha Mari Mari, you're funny =) Laugh it up girlie.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I remember how you used to crack up to Uncle Buck long long ago! That's so funny!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks for you comment Kimmie! You're so sweet! I miss seeing you every Sunday!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Oh my I am dying. So funny. We are almost the same person girl. I almost choked on my cheesecake when I read Yours Mine and Ours.. cause I bought that movie a few months back and TOTALLY thought of you!!

Oh and Paul Reese??!! Totally remember him... and his big dog.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home