Happy Holidays To All
Lately I've been thinking about how blessed I am. I love this time of year because it always puts me in a warm and reflective mood. A time when bonds between family and friends are strengthened and make us remember what is truly important. On that note, here are the things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for how patient the Lord is and has been with me even when I don't deserve it. Any success in my life is because of Him and the people He has placed in my life to be instruments in His hands. I'm thankful for my family. I have awesome parents, a great sister and brother-in-law, and cousins who I consider to be some of my best friends. I love reading their blogs every day and being able to see their kids grow up. But blogs are nothing compared to having the real thing. I love when we are able to get together, it brings back so many memories. I wouldn't trade my family for the world. I'm thankful for my birth mother, who I don't know but love all the same. With a lot of help from Heavenly Father, she placed me up for adoption and helped give me the family I have today. I'm so thankful for their love, support, and acceptance. I'm thankful for my ward and the friends I have gained from it. We have a great group of people whose testimonies are incredible. I'm especially thankful for my visiting teacher, who has been such a great example to me even in the short time I have known her. The list could go on forever because Heavenly Father has given me so much. I'm even thankful for my trials because they provide strength and growth in the end. In closing, here are some pictures of family at Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun! Enjoy!

3 Comments:
Love you too, Kim! Thanks for sharing...!
I am so lucky to have you for a cousin! I love you! And Grandma looks Fabulous! Give her a great big hug for me!
Hey there kimmie. Do you remember me. It's kathy. It is so great to see you. I see you are still in the same house. I will have to come visit you sometime when i'm in town. I miss you guys. Tell your mom I said hi.See ya around.
Kathy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home