Wednesday, October 31, 2007

West Virginia Pictures

Finally the pictures you've all been waiting for. First of all, thanks to Jenny and Jodie. Jenny for saving me from pulling my hair out by suggesting a flash drive to get these pictures on the computer, and Jodie for guiding me through uploading them on to blogger. My cousins rock! And Jen, I had a really, really big laugh at myself when I read your suggestion because it turns out I do have a flash drive and I know all too well how to use it...it just completely slipped my mind at tbe time. Ok, these pics are not in any particular order. Most of them are just us hangin' out havin' fun. Some are of where Brent works at Blenko Glass. He is in charge of sales and marketing there. It's a glass company that hand makes stuff and blows glass. I don't know if I am explaining this right but their stuff is so, so neat. One worker who made a basket for Kellie came right up to me and said, "I'm gonna make you a basket. what color do you want?" I was amazed at his generosity and got to watch him make it. SO COOL! And we ordered a bunch of stuff and had it shipped to us. I got my basket of course and a really neat heart. A bear that smells like butter rum so I named him Rummy. Mostly what we did this trip was drive around with Kellie and Brent so they could show us some places where they might like to buy a house. Kellie says we should move there. Right. Guys, there are hardly any ramps, no sidewalks, and everything is on a hill. Picture that. And Brent drives crazy so I spent a lot of time in the car sleeping. 1. because my sleeping schedule was way off so I felt like a zombie, and 2. it was easy to ignore the queasy, car sick feeling that came with Brent's driving. Dad said he was ready to puke because of it. And for him to mention it...you know he's serious. Anyway, enjoy!
































































































































6 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Cute, Kim! Love the pictures!! It looks like you had a great time! And glad I could help.

2:22 PM  
Blogger jenerekfamily said...

Can you PLEASE tell your Mom that whatever she did to her hair looks FABULOUS. Also, your Dad will be a handsome cuss till the day he dies. He'll still be good looking when he's 110. Lucky...

Looks like it was a fun trip. I like when Kellie did your hair and you posed together. It really is gorgeous out there. Don't they know that West Virginia is known for road kill and hicks? Their I.Q. fell 100 points just by moving into the state. :) j/k

3:24 PM  
Blogger Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

How fun! YAY FOR SISTERS!!! You and Kellie look so beautiful in those pics together! I love them! And see, your mom and dad did just fine. What a great trip!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh kimmie you are such a doll! hehe

10:08 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Alright Kimmie! Way to post! So fun!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Love love LOVE the pictures Kim. Sounds like it was a fun trip. SO SO jealous. Love you.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home