Leaving for WV Friday
So at 12:00 Friday, we're out of here until the 16th of October. Knowing my mother, her camera will become her best friend so I'm sure I'll have tons of pics to share. Try to blog a lot while I'm gone so I'll have some cool stuff to read when I get back. It'll be fun I think, although my parents are not big plane people so this will be interesting.
A new singles branch called Westwind was organized and Brother McMurdie is the branch president, which is awesome because he is such a nice man. His wife is an incredible lady and she is thrilled. Sadly, I won't be here for the first Sunday. Meetings are held at the Tolleson building. Not close but not far.
By the way, Nat, thanks for the friendly blog reminder. =)

4 Comments:
OOOoh, good idea about the Singles Branch. I can't wait to hear about your WV trip! Give Kellie a hug from me.
You guys will have so much fun! And your parents...will be a hoot, just wait and see. I love you! Travel safe!
you are welcome! :)
Have a safe trip and a great time! A new singles branch... that's craziness! We were really sad that the old ward is gone. It's the ward that started everything in the West valley and now it's gone! :( Now, I don't have an old ward to visit... I'm really sad!
Are your parents considering moving too? We are really excited for the Inmans!
Can't wait to see your pictures! Have so much fun!
Here is your next friendly blog reminder! I've been waiting to hear about your trip! Mostly, I want to know how your dad managed being crammed into an airplane seat! He knees had to have been up his nose, right? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home